This page was designed to help answer your questions about the tire sizes that fit different BMW Z8 models.
You will find detailed information such as tire and rim size, load index and speed rating for the tires.The dimensions of these tires apply for both front and rear axles. Bear in mind that these are the tires and rims combinations recommended by the manufacturer for the original and unmodified versions of the car. If you choose to any aftermarket equipment or special rims that are not found in the list it is recommended to be informed about how these modifications and new tire dimensions might impact the car’s performance and behavior under different meteorological conditions and at certain temperatures. The following list applies to all BMW Z8 models produced from 2000 , including the current running models, with the various rim dimensions installed from the factory.
2000 – 2002 models:
- 18-Inch Wheels – 245/45ZR18 96
- 18-Inch Wheels – 275/40ZR18 99
- 18-Inch Wheels – 245/45ZR18 96 Runflat for front axels
- 18-Inch Wheels – 275/40ZR18 99 Runflat for rear axels
- 20-Inch Wheels – 255/35ZR20 (97) for front axels
- 20-Inch Wheels – 285/30ZR20/XL (99) for rear axels